Titan Precision Stock for the Ruger 10/22, Black
Designed for the Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic rifle, the TITAN 10/22 is an affordable precision solution for your 10/22. Featuring the “Anchor Lock System”, the Titan secures the 10/22 receiver to aircraft-grade hardened aluminum bedding in the front and rear of the action for maximum accuracy. The TITAN 1022 is made of a highly rigid fiberglass composite, giving up almost no flex, which makes it the preferred platform for precision shooting.
- Ultra-Rigid Engineering Grade Fiberglass Composite Resin offers maximum accuracy potential with minimal flex.
- Anchor Lock System is a hardened aluminum bed that supports the action screw and a hardened aluminum rear shelf with an anchor lock screw to remove any play from the rear of the action.
- Free Float Barrel Channel accepts heavy barrels up to 0.925"
- Widened Magwell allows magazines to drop freely when released
- Pistol grip design puts your shooting hand at an improved angle for proper trigger control
- Raised Cheekrest gives better control with optics
- Positive Texture: The pistol grip and fore end are textured for positive manipulation in wet or dry environments
- Quick Detach Flush Cup Sling Mounts are standard on both sides allowing a QD sling to be attached or removed with a push of a button
- Swivel Stud Sling Mounts included
- Optional Mini Picatinny Rail is available
$170.00 Add To Cart
- Available in Black or FDE
- Approximately 2lb 15oz
- Product Number: VC10TPS‑B
- UPC: 810162016920
- Made in the USA