Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't see your question below, let us know and we'll get your our best answer.
How can I get a manual for my firearm?
Download them below!
- Scorpion Pistols
- Scorpion 22 WMR Pistol
- 22 LR, 22 WMR, and 17 HMR Semi-auto Rifles
- Summit Rifles
- 17 WSM Rifles
Are your compensators removeable?
Yes, all of our comps are threaded on using 1/2 x 28 TPI, using right-handed threads. We do our best to machine these compensators to give them the appearance that they are an integral part of the barrel.
How should I clean my firearm?
We recommend a pull through type cleaning kit for all Volquartsen barrels. The Ripcord from Otis is what we use in our shop. We always recommend breech to muzzle cleaning. Failure to do so will void your factory warranty.
For more information on cleaning, see the articles below:
Are TG2000 triggers adjustable?
The TG2000 trigger guards are adjustable for overtravel and pretravel but not for pull weight.
Why won't my new 10/22 barrel fit into my receiver?
We cut our barrel shanks oversized by .0025" to give us a very tight fit into the factory receiver. This tight fit prevents the barrel from canting downward as the locking block is installed.
We recommend using a blow dryer or heat gun to gently heat your receiver prior to installing. Heating the receiver will expand the bore and make installation easier.
Are Volquartsen rifles built on existing actions?
No, we CNC machine our receivers from solid billet material.
What warranty do you offer?
Our warranty is available here
- All references to 10/22 are a registered trademark of Sturm Ruger.
- All returned items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Volquartsen Custom is not responsible for typographical errors.
- Actual products may vary slightly from photos. We are constantly improving our products and some improvements may change appearance of product.