The ModShot design principle came from a speed shooting (Steel Challenge, Rimfire Challenge) competition environment. Existing stock offerings lacked adjustment, used bulky AR furniture, and were either too heavy, rattled or flexed, or used poor quality materials. There were 3 basic design objectives – (1) Minimalist Design, (2) use of Modern Materials, (3) maximize Weight Reduction without sacrificing Rigidity.
Add to Cart
- CNC machined billet aluminum chassis
- Carbon Fiber buttstock - 14" standard length of pull – 4.4 oz (custom lengths available)
- Ergonomic Carbon Fiber foregrip
- Adjustable foregrip positioning - adjustable on 5 separate 1/2" positions for length plus horizontal rotation adjustment
- Hogue 15 degree polymer grip included
- Adjustable pistol grip positioning – adjustable on 2 positions for finger length/extension
- Countersunk takedown screw – aligns receiver and eliminates drift. 10/22 receivers mount with only 1 screw – countersinking the hardware aligns the two parts like a lugnut and wheel where standard applications rely on tightening pressure against a washer to prevent drift.
- Standard hardware – design included use of standard hardware replaceable in the field at any local hardware store - common thread pitch and allen wrench sizing