Competition Bolt for 10/22
Complete CNC-Machined Bolt features our hardened and tuned extractor for positive, consistent extraction. It also includes our round titanium firing pin. This round design eliminates the unnecessary movement found on most 10/22 firing pins. The CNC-machining process allows us to hold the head spacing to exact dimensions eliminating the need to have your factory bolt reworked.
Case hardened with DLC coating applied - a high performance premium finish that offers many advantages.
- Increased hardness
- Low residual stress
- Increased lubricity
- Low coefficient of friction
- Improved wear resistance
- Requires much less lubrication
$286 Add to Cart
- Recoil rod and spring designed specifically for this bolt included
- Recoil buffer included
- Features the same improved Firing Pin and Extractor as our complete rifles
- This bolt is only compatible with the T/CR22 when used in conjunction with our TG2000 Trigger Group
- Designed to work with Volquartsen aftermarket receivers as well as factory Ruger receivers, but may not be compatible with other aftermarket receivers
- Made in the USA