Adjusting the Pretravel and Overtravel on the Volquartsen TG9 Trigger Group
Before We Begin
- Always make sure the firearm is unloaded before performing any work it!
- Remove all ammunition from the work area before working on any firearms.
- Always wear safety glasses when performing any work on a firearm.
Adjusting the pretravel and overtravel screws on the Volquartsen TG9 Trigger Group for the Ruger® PC Carbine™. The trigger is reset internally to eliminate any dragging or inconsistencies caused by a conventional trigger plunger. The Volquartsen TG9 is compatible with all PC Carbines and Chargers, chambered in either 9mm and .40 S&W.
- 1/16" Allen wrench (pretravel adjustment)
- 5/64" Allen wrench (overtravel adjustment)
- A clean, non-slip surface, such as our Cleaning Mat