Installation of a 10/22® Stock
Before We Begin
- Always make sure the firearm is unloaded before performing any work it!
- Remove all ammunition from the work area before working on any firearms.
- Always wear safety glasses when performing any work on a firearm.
This process is applicable to our Laminated Wood stocks as well as additional aftermarket stocks that we offer. When working with an aftermarket stock, always review the manufacturer's documentation for details and any additional instructions.
We carry a variety of stocks for both our rifles and 10/22's.
- 1/8 or 5/32 Hex key to remove the existing stock. Our aftermarket action screw uses a 1/8 fastener and factory screws use 5/32.
- A clean, non-slip surface, such as our Cleaning Mat