Installation of the Volquartsen Magazine Base Pads for the Ruger® MK IV™ Target Frame
Before We Begin
- Always make sure the firearm is unloaded before performing any work it!
- Remove all ammunition from the work area before working on any firearms.
- Always wear safety glasses when performing any work on a firearm.
Installation of the Volquartsen Magazine Base Pads for the Ruger® MK IV™ and Volquartsen Black Mamba-TF. (This product is not compatible with 22/45™ - we do offer a different Base Pad for the 22/45™ frame.) These are the perfect complement to our target grips (Volthane or Laminate) that extend below the base of the frame. These Base Pads will come pre-installed on our pistol configurations that feature our Volthane or Laminate Grips. Available in both 2-pack and 5-pack. 5-packs are engraved #1-5 for easier identification of magazines.
- 3/32" Allen wrench or punch
- A clean, non-slip surface, such as our Cleaning Mat
Follow the procedure in your owner's manual to disassemble the magazine. Then reassemble with your Volquartsen base pads.