Installation of the Posi-Lock Bolt Latch For MKII & MKIII
Before We Begin
- Always make sure the firearm is unloaded before performing any work it!
- Remove all ammunition from the work area before working on any firearms.
- Always wear safety glasses when performing any work on a firearm.
Is your Ruger MKII or MKIII pistol's bolt not locking back after the last round? Our Posi-Lock Bolt Latch is designed to withstand even the most demanding shooter. Manufactured from hardened A2 tool steel this latch contacts the bolt in a more effective way in order to ensure the bolt locks open on each and every empty magazine. It's important to note, our Posi-Lock Bolt Latch is not compatible with the 22/45 models.
- Hex Key (Allen wrench) or Screwdriver
- 1/8" Punch
- 1/16" Punch
- A clean, non-slip surface, such as our Cleaning Mat