Installation of the Striplin Thumbrest on the Black Mamba
- Always make sure the firearm is unloaded before performing any work it!
- Remove all ammunition from the work area before working on any firearms.
- Always wear safety glasses when performing any work on a firearm.
Often referred to as the "gas pedal", a thumbrest is a great addition to your Black Mamba or Ruger® MK IV™ pistol. This thumbrest by Striplin Custom Gunworks helps to provide consistent hand positioning and control muzzle flip. It is machined from billet aluminum and requires no permanent modification to the frame. Installs in minutes and creates a rock solid grip.
- 3/32" Allen wrench
- 9/64" Allen wrench (included in kit)
- 1/16" pin punch
- Ruger® Factory pistol manual (for reference)
- A clean, non-slip surface, such as our Cleaning Mat