Installing An Optic On The Universal Red Dot Mount
Before We Begin
- Always make sure the firearm is unloaded before performing any work it!
- Remove all ammunition from the work area before working on any firearms.
- Always wear safety glasses when performing any work on a firearm.
The Volquartsen Universal Red Dot Mount provides drilled and tapped mounting points for the most popular optics on the market. This mount allows for your optic to be mounted as close to the bore-axis as possible. This installation process will be the same whether you're utilizing the aftermarket Universal Red Dot Mount or one of our integrated options such as our replacement receiver, LLV4-X uppers, Mamba-X pistol, or ENV pistol.
- Hex or torque keys as appropriate to mount your optic
- A clean, non-slip surface, such as our Cleaning Mat