VT2 Takedown Rifle, 17 HMR
The VT2 Takedown rifle is perfect for a hunting trip, stowed away with your gear during your next overlanding adventure, or tucked into a backpack for quick accessibility.
Whether you are a small game or varmint hunter, adventurer, overlander, or survivalist, the VT2 Takedown is ready when you are!
Utilizing a unique button and lever combination, the VT2 requires no tools, no twisting, and no tightening. Simply depress the takedown button, release the locking lever by pulling down, and the barrel slides effortlessly out of the receiver.
Your rifle is then ready to be stowed!
For reassembly, simply slide the barrel back into the receiver, push the locking lever back up into position, and you’re ready to go.
The VT2 is available in both 6” and 12” handguard lengths. Both handguards feature the M-LOK mounting system so you can mount your favorite rifle accessories, including bi-pods.
$2,352 Add to Cart (Build to Order)
Please note: this product is built to order and not available for immediate shipment.
- 17 HMR
- Forward Blow Comp - Black Anodized Aluminum
- Long - 12"
|Approximate weight||6lb 13oz|
|Overall Barrel Length||18.0"|
|Overall Length (Stock Collapsed)||33.5"|
- TG2000 with 2.5 lb. trigger pull
- 0 MOA integral Picatinny Rail
- Magpul MOE-K Grip & MOE Milspec stock
- M-LOK features on both handguards
- Aluminum VT2 Takedown receiver
- Aluminum 2” forward blow comp
- Aluminum thread protector
- Made in the USA
- This item must ship to an FFL dealer.