Competition Bolt for Ruger MKII, MKIII, or MK IV
Are you a competitive shooter looking to eliminate stovepipes, failures to fire and improve the overall performance of your Ruger MKII, MKIII, or MK IV pistol? The Competition Bolt is the answer!
- CNC-machined and ground for superior fit and finish
- Includes Exact Edge Extractor and SureStrike Firing Pin.
- Extended Bolt Racker machined integral to the bolt for improved manual cycling of the bolt - no more pinched fingers!
- Case hardened and then treated with DLC - a high performance premium finish that offers many advantages.
- Increased hardness
- Low residual stress
- Increased lubricity
- Low coefficient of friction
- Improved wear resistance
- Requires much less lubrication
$282 Add to Cart
- Black (DLC)
- MK IV or MKII
- Black finish is Diamond Like Carbon (DLC)
- Note: when used with MKIII pistols, the loaded chamber indicator must be removed from the pistol.
- Approximate weight: 5oz
- Product Number: VC4BT‑B
- UPC: 810162015183
- Made in the USA