VT2 Takedown Rifle
Chambered in 22 WMR and 17 HMR, the VT2 Takedown rifle is perfect for a hunting trip, stowed away with your gear during your next overlanding adventure, or tucked into a backpack for quick accessibility.
Whether you are a small game or varmint hunter, adventurer, overlander, or survivalist, the VT2 Takedown is ready when you are!
Utilizing a unique button and lever combination, the VT2 requires no tools, no twisting, and no tightening. Simply depress the takedown button, release the locking lever by pulling down, and the barrel slides effortlessly out of the receiver.
Your rifle is then ready to be stowed, or you can swap the barrels to easily switch between the 22 WMR and 17 HMR calibers.
For reassembly, simply slide the barrel back into the receiver, push the locking lever back up into position, and you’re ready to go.
The VT2 is available in both 6” and 12” handguard lengths. Both handguards feature the M-LOK mounting system so you can mount your favorite rifle accessories, including bi-pods.
- Semi-automatic, chambered in 22 WMR and 17 HMR
- TG2000 with 2.5 lb. trigger pull
- 0 MOA integral Picatinny Rail
- 6” and 12” handguard lengths
- Magpul MOE-K Grip & MOE Milspec stock
- M-LOK features on both handguards
- Aluminum VT2 Takedown receiver
- Aluminum 2” forward blow comp
- Aluminum thread protector
$2,871 Add to Cart (Build to Order) More info